Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The odyssey

By:Michael Mark

The odyssey

Here I am just a kid riding in a ship to go find my dad, Odysseus, in Sparta. This isn't just a short little couple of months trip, this is a full on sea sicking, oyster scrapping, ten year trip. It's ok though, I am with my friend Pisistratus, and I've always wanted to see Sparta. The reason for me doing this is because the suitors are in town. My mom is obviously married to my dad, but my dad has been missing for over fifteen years, I lost count of how many years exactly but I know for sure that it's over fifteen years. Anyways my mom doesn't want to get married, but that is just what she told me, I'm a little suspicious about her though. The suitors want to merry her, so she is sending me to go find my dad. My dads friend is helping too, he is nice. Well that's where I am so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment